Bedford Minor Basketball Association provides jerseys for players of the association to wear. Treat your Eagles jersey with respect and wear it with pride, so others may do so in future seasons. Below are the guidelines regarding your Bedford Eagles jersey most specifically the new mesh reversible jerseys.
- Jerseys are to be washed in cold water and hung to dry.
- DO NOT put jersey in the Dryer.
- At the completion of the season the jerseys are to be washed and returned promptly to the Coach/Manager
- Do not iron, glue, sew, hem, cut, or modify the jersey in any way.
- Any jersey not returned or showing signs of abuse (other than normal wear and accidents) will result in the deposit being charged.
- Jerseys not returned or paid for, will result in the deposit being cashed or if the cheque is unable to be processed no player will be registered until the fee is paid.